The one holiday that makes single people come together with all of their friends and have a singles party. One thing you need for a true singles party is snacks. Snacks and desserts that just makes you want to cry after you ate the entire bowl, tray or cake. I find a lot of my favorite recipes on other people blogs or YouTube channels. Here are some of my favorite valentines day treats that are great for parties with you and your single friends.
Ingredients & Tools You Will Need:
11oz 72% dark chocolate, chopped
1 cup (230 g) butter
1 1/4 cup light brown sugar
½ cup granulated sugar
½ teaspoon salt
2 egg yolks
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 1/4 cup (160 g) all-purpose flour
5 tablespoons pure unsweetened cocoa powder
Place the chocolate and butter into a stainless steel bowl. Place the bowl over a pot of simmering water, stir occasionally until melted.
Turn off the heat, and add the sugars and salt to the chocolate mixture. Whisk until incorporated.
Remove the bowl from the heat and add the eggs, egg yolks and vanilla. Whisk until incorporated.
Fold in the flour and cocoa powder, stir just until the dry ingredients disappear.
Pour the batter into two parchment lined 8” round pans.
Bake the brownies at 350º for 30 minutes, rotating the pan halfway at the 15 minute mark.
Cool completely, then chill for at least 30 minutes before removing from pan.
Find the rest of the breakup cake here.
-1.5 packages vanilla candy coating
-Cherry Chocolate M&M’s
-Any candy/chocolate that love
- Melt 6 cubes of candy coating in a small pot on low heat – stirring constantly. When all melted add pink or red food coloring. Pour over a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Place in fridge for half hour.
- Melt additional 6 cubes of candy coating in a small pot on low heat – stirring constantly. When all melted pour over first layer and spread.
- Top with cherry M&Ms, sprinkles and additional candy/chocolate.
- Refrigerate for an additionall hour.
The original recipe can be found here
So go try these out follow all of the blogs I mentioned, who knows you might like them. Hope all of the single people have a great Valentines Day, I know I’ll be with all of my friends eating all of these amazing treats.